Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stampalicious Monday - Doublicious Extravaganza!

Yep! That's right! We're are offering not ONE but TWO promotions today! It's DOUBLICIOUS!!!

First of all I'd like to start by congratulating Laurie aka Virgo5 for winning last weeks challenge. Laurie is the the lucky recipient of a $10 GC from Totally Stampalicious!!

Now onto the FIRST promotion of our Doublicous Extravaganza! We are offering a 10% Discount Code to Totally Stampalicious! All you need to do is enter the code TSMONDAY4 during the checkout process to take advantage of this great offer! Valid until Sunday, Oct 25!

The SECOND part to the extravaganza is a challenge! This week we want you to try stamping on something OTHER THAN PAPER!

Some examples of items you can stamp on are candles, boxes, CD's, Acetate, ceramic tiles...pretty much anything that will hold the ink!

Here is an example of a CD that I stamped on:



I created a CD for a friend of mine as part of a gift set and I wanted to make it a little 'splashier' than a normal burned CD so I decided to try stamping on it! It worked very well however if you stamp to close to the center it will ruin the disc! (at least I think that is what happened to the first one I made...not really sure)

This is a picture of the case I made for it using the CD Holder tutorial on SCS!


This week we are offering one lucky winner another $10 GC to the Totally Stampalicious store so make sure you find some time to play along and post your creation here using Mr. Linky! If you upload to SCS use Keyword TSMONDAY4!!


3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to get my stamps I want to make one so bad .Some great ideas I have with them if they get here Ill make something really great make you proud!!!And Congrat Virgo5 on winning I was going to enter but I didnt get my stamps yet The mail is so bad ,But when I do watch out and do you have a code so I can put your badge on my blog.Hugs Sarah K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea stamping on a CD! well I stamped on vellum I hope that counts as non paper! I have another idea, but don't know if I'll get time to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soooooooo cute, what a great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete